Canton’s Kyla Cromer and Kelly Marlow, the women vying for the Post 1 seat on the Cherokee County Board of Education, took questions from media representatives, the public and each other during a Monday night debate at the Cherokee County Republican Party headquarters in Towne Lake.
Watch what they had to say.
- Video: Technology in Cherokee Schools.
- Video: Candidates Define Local Control.
- Video: Where’s Your District?
- Video: Furlough Days.
- Video: Charter or CCSD?
- Video: Qualities of a School Chief.
- Video: Changing the Calendar.
- Video: Feds Meddling in Schools.
- Video: Planned Parenthood in Schools.
- Video: Marlow Addresses Cromer.
- Video: Cromer Addresses Marlow.