Will the Atlanta Silverbacks find themselves with a new owner next week?
The North American Soccer League plans to meet with potential buyers in Atlanta on Tuesday, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Sports News Now blog.
From the post:
Traffic Sports USA put up for sale its 65 percent stake in the team late last year. Boris Jerkunica, an Atlanta businessman and the team’s chairman, owns the remaining 35 percent, as well as the Silverbacks Stadium and surrounding complex, which is located next to Spaghetti Junction where I-285 and I-85 cross on the north side of the city.
It doesn’t say the team is in financial distress. Read the full post for more information.
Article source: http://northdruidhills.patch.com/articles/silverbacks-to-be-sold