What is the most family-friendly restaurant in Lawrence Township? Cast your vote to let us know.
Patch is relaunching its Readers’ Choice program and we’re asking you, your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and anyone else who knows about the area to participate.
Nominations were accepted through July 9 and include:
- Amalfi’s, 146 Lawrenceville-Pennington Rd.
- Captain Paul’s Firehouse Dogs, 2230 Princeton Pike
- Chambers Walk Café, 2667 Main St.
- Chuckles Pizza, 160 Lawrenceville-Pennington Rd.
- Fedelo’s Family Pizzeria and Restaurant, 1241 Lawrence Rd.
- Fedora Café, 2633 Main St.
- Leonardo’s II Restaurant, 2021 Brunswick Ave.
- TJ Pizzeria Pasta, 2661 Main St.
- Varsity Pizza, 1296 Lawrence Rd.
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q, Mercer Mall
Winners in all Readers’ Choice categories will be announced on Aug. 24.
The poll will open to accept votes from registered Patch users starting on July 23 and close at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17.
Sign up for the Lawrenceville Patch newsletter to find out when voting starts so you can support your favorite institution in the Readers’ Choice contest.