Here in Georgia:
- It’s qualifying day — let’s see who the Tea Party calls into the ring.
- First step taken to realize passenger rail between Atlanta and Columbus.
- Georgia law firms collect 600,000 lbs. of food for regional food banks.
- APS teachers –”We had the OK to cheat.”
National stories of interest:
- Obama campaign’s attack on Bain Capital gets mixed reviews among Democrats.
- Death of the hunch: how OFA leads with data.
- Romney is mute on foreign policy.
Links I like:
- U.S. Navy puts 4G on ships. WWF anyone?
- Egypt holds its first democratic presidential election.
- Google is prepped to be the ultimate political machine.