Here in Georgia…
- Don’t get too excited, birthers, Obama isn’t likely coming to court.
- Are we still supposed to act like Occupy Atlanta exists?
- The state Board of Natural Resources will enact new regulations to protect Georgia’s freshwater turtles.
- The author (also the publisher of the paper) of the controversial column suggesting Israel assassinate Barack Obama has resigned.
- Some Georgia legislators are pushing for a Constitution Convention to enact a federal Balanced Budget Amendment.
National stories of interest…
- There were fireworks in last night’s debate between Gingrich and Romney.
- Romney has released his tax returns.
- And in case you haven’t seen it, Romney has released a brutal ad against Gingrich in Florida.
- The Supreme Court has turned down a request for debate over whether Justice Elena Kagan should recuse herself from the ObamaCare case.
- Want an idea of what Obama would do in a second term? Here’s an idea.
- Speaker John Boehner says that the GOP will hold the House for the next decade.