Here in Georgia…
- Walter Jones breaks down the winners and losers from the 2012 legislative session.
- Covington may ban “saggy pants,” because they apparently have nothing better to do.
- Jay Bookman says Georgia Republicans have lost their fear of voters.
National stories of interest…
- It’s primary day in Maryland, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia.
- President Obama took a rather divisive tone toward the Supreme Court yesterday as they decide the fate of the PPACA.
- Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) says Obama should run against the SCOTUS if they strike down ObamaCare.
- The WSJ defends the Supreme Court against attacks from the Left.
- We may have another show down over election funding in federal court.
- Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele wanted a brokered convention.
- Ramesh Ponnuru argues that Rick Santorum actually hurts social conservatives rather than advance their cause.
- Chris Edwards likes where Rep. Paul Ryan is going on tax reform.
- Tax Freedom Day is still two weeks away.
- TSA ad on Craigslist: Looking for people to join “imperious security team”
- House Republicans may revive earmarking.