“The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart.” – Helen Keller
Here in Georgia…
- There is a special place in hell for people that steal from charity.
- The King of Pops mural at North and North Highland was painted over by the City of Atlanta. Gotta love bureaucrats.
- Expenses for Georgia lawmakers topped $1.3 million this year.
- Though his poll numbers are falling in Iowa and nationally, Newt Gingrich maintains a wide lead over Mitt Romney here in Georgia.
- Are you a homeowner in Atlanta? Chances are you paid too much in property taxes.
National stories of interest…
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il has died.
- Online sales have jumped by 15% over last year.
- Tim Carney expects the race for the GOP nomination to get even uglier if Ron Paul wins Iowa.
- The death of Osama bin Laden was the top story of 2011.
- Condi Rice for VP?
A few that I like…
- It’s looking more and more like the Atlanta Falcons will make it to the playoffs.
- Hutson Mason, Georgia’s backup QB, is considering a transfer.
- Also, Orson Charles, Bacarri Rambo and Aaron Murray are trying to find out what they can expect if they decide to jump to the NFL.