“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” – Ronald Reagan
- Georgia works hard to attract biotech industries.
- Naysayers are everywhere. Shut up already.
- The Mark Richt Perspective
- Charter School Commission ramping up quickly, as soon as February.
- Fulton County flubs another election, much to everyone’s chagrin.
- People in Clayton County are certifiably insane. (warning – video starts immediately!). “Walking Small” hopes to speed up his trial, so he can retake his right-ful throne of mismanagement. Good luck with that.
- Those healthy Happy Meals left a greasy spot on McDonald’s bottom line, didn’t they?
- Whites/Blacks/Hispanics/Asians/Italians/Irish/Whatever/Women/Men/Whatever/Young/Old/Whatever/Pro-Life/Pro-Choice/Whatever/Gay/Straight/Whatever/Catholic/Protestant/Jewish/Muslim/Atheist/Wiccan/Amish/Whatever… Data heads will be slicing and dicing these numbers for years. If it gets their yammerin’ yaps off the telly, then good!
- Post-Sandy gas crisis could last for weeks.
- FEMA closes Staten Island office before latest snow storm. Ronald Reagan (see above) was right.
- Tilting at windmills – will we ever get to the bottom of Benghazi? The witnesses being called for the Senate Intelligence Committee (closed) hearing on Nov. 15 are: Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA Director David Petraeus, FBI Deputy Director Sean Joyce, Under Secretary of State for Management Pat Kennedy and National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen. OOOh, to be a fly on that wall.
- Classless and clueless. Non-liberals have been fired for much, much less.
- Oh, BTW, Iran fired on a US drone before the election. Pentagon waits 7 days to confirm, and only after it was leaked.
Random Everywhere. :
- Hines Ward, former Bulldog and Pittsburgh Steeler, takes a zombie turn. Video here. The make-up application process is pretty cool.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel reviled over saying Christianity is the most persecuted religion on earth.
- Disaster preparedness is on everyone’s List for Santa this year. Remember you need a generator to run the blender when the lights go out. It’s going to be a long winter, folks.