President Franklin D. Roosevelt: …December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan….
- Haven’t had a snootful of Andrea Sneiderman lately? Have at it.
- Catholic bishops meet in Atlanta and push for path to citizenship of “undocumented persons.”
- Mark Richt’s UGA legacy.
- Craziness. In Dacula, of all places.
- Hands off my Christmas tree.
- Jazz great Dave Brubeck died Wednesday.
- Fugitive John McAfee arrested, then suffers possible multiple heart attacks in Guatemalan jail.
- 30,000 points puts Kobe Bryant in some stellar company.