From Peerless Book Store in Johns Creek, here are this week’s best-sellers. Susan Jimison, store owner, tells us that this week’s top book is not only by a local author, but it’s also his first. And book No. 2 is by a local author, as well.
- Last Call for the Living, by Peter Farris
- The River Witch, by Kimberly Brock
- Night World/Repairman Jack Series, by F. Paul Wilson
- Our Brother’s Keeper, by Jedwin Smith
- Sweet Tea Jesus Shoes, an anthology
- A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash
- Ramanujan 1940, by G. H. Hardy
- A LivingTreasure/Photography of Arlington National Cemetery, by Robert Knudsen
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker, by E.L James
Peerless Book Store sells new, used, out-of-print and rare books and will also special order books for customers. The store on Holcomb Bridge Road hosts a book club and a number of author events and signings. For more information, visit www.peerlessbookstore.com.