Several Allstate agents recently received the company’s 2012 Agency Hands in the Community Award for their commitment to helping others.
The winners included:
- Chris Herrin – Roswell – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Bill House – Alpharetta – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Nate Dever – Cumming – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Vince Green – Roswell – Atlanta Cancer Awareness Partnership Inc.
- Jim Pope – Roswell – The Peach Bowl
“The Agency Hands in the Community Award celebrates the spirit of service and commitment to communities where we live, work and do business.” said Allstate’s Southeast Region Field Senior Vice President Bob Holden. “With support from The Allstate Foundation, these gentlemen are making our hometown a stronger, safer place.”
Each of the awards came with $1,000 grants from The Allstate Foundation for the organizations with which the