Cobb needs a victim advocate for the District Attorney’s Office:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Services, Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or related field; supplemented by one year previous experience that provides broad knowledge of the judicial process with respect to victims rights and case filing; additional years of experience in the field may substitute for a portion of the required experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience; knowledge of court systems and Georgia Law; good communication skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Preferred Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and English; experience with electronic file storage systems, electronic document retrieval and scanning documents for electronic storage desired.
- Pay: Full time, between $16.72 and $25.94 per hour
- Final Filing Date: Friday, June 8
- Full job posting and application information