We’ve featured Hinesville’s Bassano’s Italian Eatery before on Fork and Cork, but a lot’s changed since then. They’ve expanded their menu and added tons of daily specials.
Bassano’s features great Italian food, a relaxed, low-key atmosphere and great service. It’s locally owned, too — a real plus in these days of by-the-numbers franchises. It’s a great place for a date or a get-together with friends. Highly recommended.
Here are some of the specials Bassano’s is featuring:
- Monday: Military appreciation (5-9 p.m.) — Whole ticket receives 10 percent off.
- Tuesday: Pizza and pasta buffet only $9.99 from 5-9 p.m.
- Wedensday: After 5 p.m. “Wednesday Night Surprise” — draw your own coupon and save from 5 to 25 percent.
- Thursday: After 5 p.m. — 99-cent draft beer, 25 percent off sandwiches.
- Friday: “Half Off App Night” — 50-percent appetizer deals after 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Two for $25 after 5 p.m. —