The Cobb County Police Department reported the following incidents in Northeast Cobb from May 9 to 15. Just click on the pins on the above map to see the individual incidents.
- Shoplifting more than $300—2700 block of Chastain Meadows Parkway, 9:43 p.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—1100 block of Powell Wright Road, 3:20 p.m.
- Theft of parts from vehicle—Unit block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 11 a.m.
- Stolen vehicle—Governors Court and Piedmont Road, 11:22 p.m.
- Criminal damage to private property—1200 block of Morgan Chase Drive, 3 a.m.
- Illegally entering auto—1300 block of Kennestone Circle, 7:30 p.m.
- Shoplifting more than $300—2700 block of Chastain Meadows Parkway, 8:46 a.m.