Just in time for the BBT Atlanta Open, Atlantic Station will begin enforcing a smoking ban on Saturday, July 14.
In a news release, Atlantic Station said that in order to accommodate all guests, designated smoking areas, marked with “Smoking Spot” signs, will be easily accessible throughout the mixed-use property.
All of Atlantic Station will now be smoke-free, with the exception of the following designated smoking areas. (see attached graphic) These areas will be available starting Saturday:
- State Street across from Target
- the corner of Atlantic Drive and 17½ Street
- District Avenue between 17th Street and 17½ Street
Two additional spots will be available July 23, after the tennis tournament ends:
- State Street across from Yard House
- The East side of Market Street at 19th Street
Atlantic Station’s owners said it made the decision to enact the ban after receiving overwhelming support via social media in favor of prohibiting