Good morning, Decatur and Avondale Estates. Here are 5 Things to know about today.
1. Weather. This could be a cloudy weekend. Friday, 30-60 percent chance of rain, high of 90, low of 70. Saturday, 30-40 percent chance, high 86 and low 69. Sunday, 20-30 percent chance, high 85 and low 66.
2. Friday Night Lights. Expect a lot of traffic at Decatur High tonight as the Bulldogs scrimmage Holy Innocents at 7:30 p.m. The first regular season game is two weeks away, at Grady High.
3. Listen to this. Writers Melissa Fay Greene, Johnny Drago, Brian Bannon and Thomas Lake will read their stuff tonight at True Story! at Kavarna coffee shop in Oakhurst. Starts at 8 p.m. Free admission.
4. Lowest gas prices. Late Thursday, the lowest price was $3.37 at RaceTrac at 3858